Thread: Cell within magnets

Cell within magnets

Hello,
    I am new to this forum, but not to hho.
    I experimented with my stainless steel tubes cell placing it into a electric motor with permanent magnets housing, with usual 12v supply applied to the cell, of course, all in the same cube with same water, and found the hho production to be faster and much more.
    I beleive it should be a thing for consideration.

Any one with this experience?
    Thanks!!

Hello, and welcome to the forum!
    There is a discussion going on about a similar topic in the "Magnetic (Ruskin) Filter" thread. Why not take a look and add your input, since it seems it would be quite valuable and welcome.

Wrong direction FOX

Quote Originally Posted by hhofox View Post
    There is a discussion going on about a similar topic in the "Magnetic (Ruskin) Filter" thread. Why not take a look and add your input, since it seems it would be quite valuable and welcome.

I think he's talking about pulling out the armature of a motor and putting the tube cell in the magnetic case of the motor. I was working with this in the same manor. To apply power to the magnet case I wound 2 spools of copper around the out side of the case to charge it. I have a very thin piece of plastic between the tube and the magnets! Basically it's in the water as a part of the cell but not powered by the cell. My problem was the rust that the case made. I may still go back to this but with a thin silicon coating over it this time.

I took several window motors apart to use as mid 80's ford trucks are PERFECT.

The Ruskin thread one has gotten "lost", and is for the magnetization of the (HHO) GAS, not the water.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Thanks, I see the difference now. The Ruskin filter operates on the gas after it is made and en route to the engine. The motor housing magnetizes the HHO cell before/while gas is being made -causing even more to be produced.

I'll have to follow the topic to see how I could apply this in a simple way to my dry cell. One thing I have noticed and actually need to confirm is that the amp draw on the cell seems to increase with vacuum. I will test it out this weekend and report my findings in my thread.
    Keep on experimenting!

I will check for more experiments.
    Last time on my test cell I measure amps and found that it increase by .05amps (50mA)
    with magnets
    will see if can do something with magnetic filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    The Ruskin thread one has gotten "lost", and is for the magnetization of the (HHO) GAS, not the water.
    I have been reading about the use of magnets for a while and it sounds promising with multiple uses.. the ruskin filter included. however yes that thread did run off into a different direction. and the filter built in that thread was done incorectly based off the origional design the magnets should be placed in the plastic tube he did that corectly, but then that was supposed to be inserted centered into a metalic tube. I havent built one yet so I cant speak from hands on knowledge, but based off my reading that outer tube plays a key role in polarising the cells without it the gains will be minimal as his results proved to be in that thread..

Thanks, I see the difference now. The Ruskin filter operates on the gas after it is made and en route to the engine. The motor housing magnetizes the HHO cell before/while gas is being made -causing even more to be produced.

I'll have to follow the topic to see how I could apply this in a simple way to my dry cell. One thing I have noticed and actually need to confirm is that the amp draw on the cell seems to increase with vacuum. I will test it out this weekend and report my findings in my thread.
    Keep on experimenting!
    That's correct.
    Remember I see this magnetic action with a wet cell within a motor housing
    "both sumerged in water" (not tested on dry cells).
    I think that the "rusking filter will function very well placed near as possible of the intake valve (maniford).
    And both together will create a faster hho flow...

Quote Originally Posted by reggaerican View Post
    I have been reading about the use of magnets for a while and it sounds promising with multiple uses.. the ruskin filter included. however yes that thread did run off into a different direction. and the filter built in that thread was done incorectly based off the origional design the magnets should be placed in the plastic tube he did that corectly, but then that was supposed to be inserted centered into a metalic tube. I havent built one yet so I cant speak from hands on knowledge, but based off my reading that outer tube plays a key role in polarising the cells without it the gains will be minimal as his results proved to be in that thread..
    See my video on youtube "hho cell within magnets"
    "hho cell without magnets"
    it is just a test but there is a significative difference in hho production