Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice breaking

Ronjinsan Guest
    Hi Wako and welcome! I dont think I will make it to Cleveland this year as CApe Town is a bit far but I'll bear it in mind. Think about your plate config! -nn+nn-nn+nn- What a waste..... shuffle it round in your head a bit and remember that its the negative plate you want to produce best, with as many neutrals as possible, ideally 3 or 4!
    +nnn-nnn+ is the only one I use, I found it to be the most efficient as the single negative produces well on both sides and the neutrals keep the heat factor down!
    All the best!

greuvin Guest

Newbie Sooby HHO

Hi All,
    New to this board. Greetings to everyone!

Newly installed dual jar HHO (ss wire wrapped on plexiglass tower) unit just installed in my 2002 Subaru Outback. I'm only seeing 2-3 amps of current draw here and using distilled water with 1 level teaspoon of baking soda in each jar. Not getting any positive results after half a tank. Actually, engine runs exactly the same as before.

Does look like there are lots of bubbles in the jars, though.

Any advice? ideas?

Thanks for all your help.

Tom

PS. I have a pic, but the file is too large to upload.

Wako216 Guest
    thanks ron, i see those negatives on the ends are just being wasted ? is that what you mean? now with your set up are the nuterals basically converted to negatives then? why would one negative with only two sides be better than three negatives with six sides? also i have read that it only takes about 2 to 2.5 volts to produce hho if i was to step down the 12v in my car to that voltage would running a +-+-+-+ setup be more efficent? assuming lower voltage means lower heat? thank you for your help and knowledge

Ronjinsan Guest
    The trick is to get the voltage down and keep the amperage up! Have a look at Stratous's new double cell with pics and then think of the same thing double! That would be pretty close to a perfect setup! Oh yeah and you are correct the negative plate works more efficiently on BOTH sides....dont ask me why but i have spent a lot of time measuring it!

Hello all,
    My name is George and I am located just outside of Tulsa, Oklahoma. I am an MCSE by trade and Pilot by play. Got a bad cramp when fuel hit $3 a gallon, and got sick when it just kept rising so I decided to explore additional alternatives.

I am really into alternative energy, and right now our automotive energy needs outway all others that my family and I require. I collect veggie oils and other stuff to produce fuel for my beastie (98 RAM 2500 Diesel) and have been reading alot about HHO. Now my focus is learning to use fuels more efficiently...So far, this community has provided me with a wealth of info and I hope to reciprocate the help through the experiments and experiences that I gain as I venture into Hydroxy. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOLKS!
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

mario brito Guest
    Hello everyone

first i would like to say that English is not my natural language, so please forgive any mistakes

my name is Mario and i live in Portugal

i drive a 1996 Renault Clio 1.2L V4 Petrol 60HP

i'm trying to read all i can about this subject and i'm going to build a test unit in a few weeks

currently i'm doing :

city : 7L/100Km -> 33.6 mpg
    road : 5L/100Km -> 47.04 mpg

i'll post any results/problems, etc

thanks

Ronjinsan Guest
    Welcome Mario....looks as though your car is running on air already!

lou Guest
    Hi my name is Lou, I live on the surface of the sun "Phoenix". I'm very new to this in fact so new I haven't placed an HHO system in my rig. But that will change tomorrow, it appears I opted for the Yugo version. Thinking I want in on some plate action....yea.

It will be going into an 89 Chevy step van (like a bread truck)
    350ci short block it's a work horse.

PAPAFIXIT Guest
    Welcome Lou,
    I once spent a week on " the surface of the sun " no desire to return any time soon.

lou Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PAPAFIXIT View Post
    Welcome Lou,
    I once spent a week on " the surface of the sun " no desire to return any time soon.
    come back on Christmas when it's 75 out