Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice breaking

mario brito Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronjinsan View Post
    Welcome Mario....looks as though your car is running on air already!
    LOL

it's quite common here small engine

i was looking to buy a small 1.4L V4 TDI ( Turbo-Diesel ) wich can easly do 4L / 100Km -> 58.8 mpg, but if this works well i see no need to invest in a new car

thanks

SlipperyNinja Guest
    Hey folks! James, Michigan, 97 Jeep Wrangler...mostly reading and learning so far...got a peanut butter jar with a couple zinc plated bolt/washer/nut combos sitting on the bench getting power from an energizer battery charger providing 16v @ 6a...no where near ready to start tuning/measuring/installing/enjoying(gotta find that 316L)....kinda just sitting back and watching the hard work get done...not to say i don't think of some of the coolest options for us to ponder, but more on that elsewhere...just thought i'd check in...

Howdy slipperyninja, welcome to the forums.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

I've posted a couple of times already, but thought I should introduce myself too.

My name is Russ, I'm a computer techy by trade with a strong interest in anything electrical, mechanical, scientific etc. I own a 2006 Dodge Ram with a 4.7L v8, I love my truck and losing my job last year and moving to another with lower pay has made things real tight along with the gas prices rising. Currently, I can get about 18mpg on average from my Ram, I have a 40 mile each way commute to my job, most of which is highway driving.

I've been researching HHO for a month or two now and am ready to start acquiring bits and pieces to attempt my own build. I know that the ECU is going to be a tough hurdle on my truck, but I'm hoping that HHO can help me keep my truck on the road and ease the pressure on my wallet.

Howdy painless, welcome to the forums
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

scottyhho Guest

Hi all. Me and some frienfds have been working on a generator set out here in Utah for a bit now. I used 6 5 inch SS bolts with 1/2 inch F-16 grade SS tubing over the bolts with a bubbler and an in line flash suppressor. I just found out that lowes sells Sodium Hydroxide. It's called Roebic® 2 Lbs. Heavy Duty Crystal Drain Opener. Should work a lot better than baking soda (cooler).

scottyhho Guest
    Oh yea, i will be installing it in my car in two weeks.

bobcampbell Guest
    My name is Bob and I drive a one ton Dodge Cummins diesel in Northern CA. I stumbled across HHO last Friday and have already built a Smack Booster. It's producing about 1 liter per minute at about 20A. I'm having some trouble finding a good place to install it, as the engine compartment is full. Tomorrow I will slide under the truck to see about fastening it to the frame underneath.

I just found this forum tonight! I’m really excited about HHO.

bobcampbell Guest

No room under the hood

Quote Originally Posted by Stratous View Post
    Howdy painless, welcome to the forums
    Where did you find room to install it?

I haven't installed mine yet, still working on getting materials together (due to financial limits more than anything). My Ram has a gas engine, which is a lot less crowded than the cummins diesel HD's. There is a lot of space behind the front bumper that you could make use of, it would also attract good airflow there.