Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice breaking

Fury Guest
    Hi all, I am Chris, and live about an hours drive, north of Sydney, Australia. I have been looking into HHO for 6 weeks or so and now have a friend who is converting a Toyota "Troupie" - with good results so far.

I have a turbo Subaru - with WRX engine, but have not been able to find much info on the conversion of Turbo engines so far. As the majority of HHO conversions seem to rely on negative pressure - thus sucking in the HHO gas, Positive pressure - turbo boost, would want to back feed into the generator - or maybe I am wildly worried about nothing...? Also, I havnt seen ( so far) an accurate description of measuring the output of HHO generators. I have seen descriptions from .5 ltr to over 5 lts - but how is it measured by the average back yard constructer like myself.

I know how to get Bubbles - even lots of them but measuring is another question...

Pleased to be on the forum, looking forward to finding out more about you all, your conversions and your achievements.

Any feedback / links to other areas that could address the above issues is welcome.

I know this works, I just have to integrate this into my life - and start saving my bank account - and the environment.

Welcome Cris, most of the answers or at least partial answers are here. Most of us are just as you, still seeking the best way. Welcome to the search.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

candyman55 Guest

Hey guys,
    My name is jeff, I am a cabinet maker by trade with a sizable shop. I am from Proctor, WV. Drive a 2007 Toyota Tundra which gets 15 to 16 MPG and commute 30 miles round trip to work per day.

I have been reading the forum for a week or two. I am also a member of a couple others. I have been working on generators for a couple of months now.

It seems like the more I know, the less I know. I am working on a 6 cell tube type now, and it seems to be working better than the plate or the washer cell generators I have already built.

I know that the generator will be OK and eventually I will get it to produce in the 2 to 3 LPM range. But it is the truck ECU that has me concerned.

Hope I can be of help and learn a little.

Cheers

Tkyn10 Guest

Hi all

Hi all im Dave from long Island N.Y. pleased to meet you all. I work in EMS by trade and I Just heard of HHO from a friend who was to scared to try it. Going to try my luck with a 2005 Ford Escape 6cyl 3.0 L . I will post my results as soon as i get the kinks worked out

c02cutter Guest
    Hello all, Eric here, and live northeast of Cleveland, OH.

I have been playing around with cells for over a year, but still haven't put one in my 1989 SHO Taurus. Not a fear issue, Just having too much fun playing around with it so far. I work in the industrial laser cutting field, and as such have been working with companies working on fuel cell technology for quite some time. Interesting to see them change designs every other week. I will be putting a system in my car in the near future.

jelco Guest
    hello.Im David and im in western australia.ive got a landcruiser 80 and a toyota hilux.we live in the country and ive just heard about hho,im getting all the facts and ideas before i try and make one.diesel here at the moment is AU$1.92\ltr.i think that works out to around AU$7.72\gal.i need to do something

smartHHO Guest
    Hello, Eric here. I live in Round Rock, 20 miles North of Austin Tx. Been doing research on HHO since I was out in Singapore working. I work in the semiconductor and have electrical robotics degrees. Been doing much research and plan on getting my first cell up and running hopefully this month.

Bossman Guest
    Hi yawl, Scott from McDonough Georgia. I live near Atlanta Motor Speedway. I somehow got into a conversation about the fuel prices & this man told me about HHO. Came home Googled the name & started searching & reading. Built my first generator out of a 4x4x4 Junction box from Lowes & SS wall plates. Have aquired SS plates & sticking with the same 4x4x4 box because of space. All this is going into a 1996 GMC sonoma 4 banger.Just finished the mounting brackets today,perfect fit . Now I have concerns about the o-2 sensor & tricking the computer. I tried the drain cleaner from lowes & that is some nasty stuff, got some splashed on my lips. Potash or baking soda will be my additive from here on out. Found this forum while searching for HHO forums. Look forward to learing from others.

hello all i have posted in the forum already but i thought i best introduce myself here too.

my name is Paul i am an electrical maintenance engineer i live and work in the UK.
    I'm currently in the processes of building a 18 plate booster based on the smack design (2 x 9 plate in parallel)

i drive a Peugeot 1.5ltr diesel currently get around 49-50 mpg
    but as the price per gallon of diesel here is currently £6 gallon (4.5ltrs)= $2.49 per ltr
    am looking at trying to reduce my fuel bill

looking around the forum it looks like my 1.5ltr is a small toy compared to some of your American trucks

Butch Guest

Hi all, I'm Butch a Musician from Florida. I have been reading up on 3 different HHO Forums for the past 3 weeks.. Planning on building my first HHO-Generator soon .. Im glad to see that everybody is getting into this
    type of Fuel ... I drive a 91 B250 Dodge Van V8 318 , it gets 10-mpg ... Good Luck Everybody