Stu,

I'm not ready to give up yet but I am a bit disappointed how much money and time I have put in already with no results. I'm just wondering if I have the wrong car for this. Damn Ford!

So I guess what you are saying is that I can have control over the mixture from the MAF sensor but at the end, the O2 sensor may be compensating for the adjustments I made and canceling everything out.?

By concentrating on the 02 sensor voltage......do you have a component in mind that I could use to control it or a schematic for one I could build?

I originally thought the MAF was the key to controlling everything. Is that the case with a MAP sensor? That shows you how much I know. But I'm learning.

You are correct about my car NOT having an instant MPG gauge. I've been relying on my tripometer and my fuel light to measure progress to this point. It 's pretty consistent but I have to go a full tank to really know what's going on.

I do not have a scangauge. I just have a code reader that I can check and erase codes with. At this point, I don't have the green to purchase one at $160. If I manage some gains and feel it will be beneficial I will consider getting one in the future. especially, if I decide to put electrolyzers on some of my other cars.They look cool!
Thanks for the link. The videos were very helpful. I can use all the info I can get.

My car is a 5 speed and I figured I get around 27 MPG with the factory setup. Somewhere in the 30's would be nice
I drive 60 miles a day.

I guess gaining control of the 02 sensor is next?

the question is..........what's the best way to do that?

EDIT: I forgot to mention: According to my calculations, I am making ~.5 LPM of Hydroxy. Is this enough production to see any results from a 2.0 liter 4 cyl?

Thanks again!

-Mike