Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some insight

volomike Guest
    Are you using a PWM or just dimming down your lye solution? In general I found about 1 tablespoon per gallon worked just fine in a powertube kind of configuration. If you have a different config, such as a square box, etc., your parts per gallon may need to be different.

Where are you running the HHO into? The fuel injector? In my case I'm running it into the box above the fuel injector. This is on my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr.

I've heard pro and con for EFIE sensors. To me, unless one knows exactly what they're doing, messing with fuel mixture on a vehicle looks like it might actually hurt the engine, right?

volomike Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by timetowinarace View Post
    There is a simple way to measure output. Use a clear bottle of your choice such as a water or soda bottle. It will say how many L it holds. 500mL, 1L, 2L, whatever. Fill a 5 gallon bucket or the like with water. put your bottle in the water(no lid) and fill it with water. Turn it upside down. Put a hose from your electrolyser into the bottle and turn on the unit. Time how long it takes to fill with gas. Do the math for L/M.

I don't think anyone can help much without knowing production rate/engine size.
    Would be neat if the test told you how much hydrogen was coming out of that solution, not just oxygen.

michael.su Guest
    My electrolyte solution right now is a 1/2 tsp per gallon. It seems like a good mix for my setup. It's drawing a steady 10 amps and is at a good operating temp even after 30 minutes of driving. It seems like a much better mix than the previous Baking soda tests.

I don't have a PWM.

I am piping the HHO into the air box after the MAF and just before the Fuel injection.

see pictures:

http://hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1018

My cell is a SS plate design with 8 plates.