Hi guys,
Hope someone out there has some input on this.
I drive for Uber and I have a 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 2.0 l and I am wondering if there's a possibility I can stick an a HHO kit on my car?

I'm not sure if many of you are aware of this or not but hybrid cars do not use alternators they use DC to DC converters. Not really even sure where to begin hooking up an HHO system via 12 volt. However, the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid comes standard with a 110 volt Outlet that can operate at 150 watts Max.

The other issue I will have if I do this is being able to control when the HHO is being made. The Lincoln MKZ Hybrid functions much like a Toyota Prius, you step on the brake it recharges the battery, and when needed will switch to the four-cylinder gas engine. Would be a lot of start and stop on HHO production due to the fact that the gas engine is not always on. The electric motor always kicks in first.

So any suggestions? How big should system be? Maybe some kind of a switch for the bubbler? Where to stick a 12-volt system? Is a 110 volt system just way too crazy?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.