Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sale weekend

JojoJaro Guest
    Hey Cutter, why not offer a complete build kit, that includes everthing I need: washer, bolts, nuts, spacers, plates, etc.

That way I can buy your kit and simply provide a Water filter housing for it and I'm ready to go.

I am eager to build one but I am finding the hassle of sourcing many different small parts to inconvenient.

What size container will it fit into? 4" diameter and what height to the top where I can connect the straps to some kind of connection?

c02cutter Guest
    I am working on a deal with a hardware distributor currently. My neighbor the mail man was out with me last weekend while I was looking for pieces parts to build out of local stores. He suddenly has a brain storm and calls a coworker who's husband is a distributor of hardware. Working out details now on it. I'll be setting up a store page for complete kits, and also pieces parts.

Still at least 2 weeks away from this happening though.

c02cutter Guest
    This is going to be the last weekend of the pricing this has been at. The fees are killing me here. After this weekend the price for the plates and strap kit will be $43.40.

In this pricing I am not really charging for the strap kit. So contact me through here, or purchase through these 2 ebay list links

LINK #1

LINK #2

I should also have my hardware quotes back monday, so hardware will be available for the cells soon.

Westcoastrocks Guest
    I bought a set from Cocutter. Just to let everyone know I am very very pleased with the quality. Perfect cuts.

smartHHO Guest

Built my cell

Here is my cell minus the wrap. Have not went out and got any yet. Don't want to use cellaphane. (Yes, my spelling sucks.)

I just got the Nylon rod in today, so you will notice, it sticks out some. My Tub I am using is 3 inch Diameter, so figure it get it more stability from bouncing.

c02cutter Guest
    Awesome job!!! The only Thing I would have done different was the (-) in between the nuts. I would have done like the video and just used one SS nut. There is nothing wrong with what you did in any way. Great job, and thank you for posting a pic of the cell after you finished it!!!

As a note here, the hardware kits that I have coming in for this cell will allow for this exact configuration of the cell. So I had thought about this to begin with.

smartHHO Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by c02cutter View Post
    Awesome job!!! The only Thing I would have done different was the (-) in between the nuts. I would have done like the video and just used one SS nut. There is nothing wrong with what you did in any way. Great job, and thank you for posting a pic of the cell after you finished it!!!

As a note here, the hardware kits that I have coming in for this cell will allow for this exact configuration of the cell. So I had thought about this to begin with.
    Wanted to have a tight fit, also to be able to get in and be able to tighten it up. Also, the washers you cut out, the holes thru the center of 4 of them were like number 6 size, so I had to modify. No worries though. I check the continuity with my DMM and the + are touching, the - are touching and the N's are all isolated. So should run real good. As for the 2 nuts, was trying to make the unit more square for when I put it in the tube. Mainly for testing and also so that I can see the production from each part of the cell. Thanks again.

c02cutter Guest
    Oops, I guess Shari goofed on packing that... It's so hard to get good help these days...I just ducked...Lmao

HHO King Guest
    Those are really nice plates!