Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sale weekend

c02cutter Guest
    So you all know, I'm going to extend the price on these plates through this week. Aslo the assembly video will be ready tonight along with the pdf file. Spent too much time going to local Lowes and Home Depots trying to get all the pieces. I think I got a bunch of HHO people in the area, mostly cleaned out of what I needed. LOL

Bossman Guest

Supplies

I have found the same thing, I have told so many people about this HHO they have been going out & buying supplies.Lowes by far has the best selection & the local True Value hardware store.I even got the owner of the local hardware store interested. I just tell them to get a beer ( or beverage of choice ) & Google HHO & sit back & read & watch the video's.

c02cutter Guest
    Here is a basic without all the pictures assembly pdf. I'm open it up to be bashed and smashed as I think the input will be great. Then if I was just too darn stupid to do it right.

As I said, pics will be added tonight as I do the video, pictures will be taken also. I will also have not included any thing on wrapping as of yet.

Here is the link

http://c02cutter.com/mummy_cell_v1.0.pdf

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    LMFAO!

Excellent presentation! Thanks for the acknowledgement.

smartHHO Guest
    Love that PDF. Looks cool the way it looks like a scroll. I am guessing you have the FULL version of Adobe. You still working on the pictures I take it. Also, you said you used a certain type of stretchable rubber to rap it. Can you post what brand or even where you get it from.

Thanks bud. Excellent video btw. Watched it last night and even seen that one of your family members wanted to be caught on film as well. I am guessing your better half? hehe. Thanks again, can't wait to get my stuff, even though my damn threaded rod is on back order thru grainger. OMG. But it is cheap. 2ft for 1.49. Can't beat that since it goes for 4.50 for 4 inches on ebay.

Omega Guest
    GREAT LOOKING STUFF, cO2cutter!

Butch Guest

Nice PDF, cO2cutter

c02cutter Guest
    Sale continues on ebay, new listing.

Item # 200247773509

direct link...

Good lookin' plates Eric...One suggestion to your videos though-I would drop the air stone because the cell looks like its producing very well in the generator, but looking at the bubbler, it would seem that its not as much...

Also, are you using lock-lock containers?
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

c02cutter Guest
    Yes I did use a lock-n- lock container in the videos. I know from playing around they are not in any way truly sealed. But they will give a representation of what is happening for the current involved. The bubbler stone was just a thought because every one was pushing bubbles through a bubbler. The air stone provides a lot more restriction than just a hose in water or soapy solution. I know with the lock-n-lock that I have a inferior container for representation. I do feel that I represented production at lower amps than normal, that passed the test. Now as container restrictions for an automotive app, I think I addressed it in a post tonight over containers. Reason being for another post of disappearing liquid in a cell. I am convinced that to get what we are working towards, we need a container that can hold both pressure and vacuum. But would like to see this container as something that can be purchased from a ready distributor.