I have a modified teracell design made of 8 pieces of 10? gauge ss sandwiched between plastic to create 7 cells (just over 2 volts per cell when charging). There are rubber gaskets to seal it and give the plates a 6mm gap. The plates have an exposed surface area of 11" x 5". There are 3/8 inch holes drilled through each plate to let the HHO escape each cell and a thin slot cut into the top and then bottom of alternating cells to cause the electrolyte to flow through each cell do to the venturi effect of the HHO rising up the output tube.

With the 7 cells production was very limited so I jumpered an end plate to the one next to it to make a 6 cell generator. The ouput over doubled as I was getting over a liter per minute at 15 amps.

I was wondering if I changed my config from +nnnnn-- to +nn--nn+ (under standing that I am still losing a plate in either config) but let the spacing stay at 6mm would I see good or bad changes? Also could you run +nn-nnn+ or do the sides need to be balanced?

What kind of production should I expect by dropping the gap to between 1 and 2 mm and at what cost (heat, thermal runaway, amps)?

Thanks,
Kevin