Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mummy Cell assembly

c02cutter Guest

Mummy Cell assembly

Here are the assembly videos for the “Mummy Cell” they are not great as I Can't find my clip thing to attach the camera, so it was set on the table next to me. Of course I have my Neanderthal hand in the way a lot.

Part 1

Part 2

Initial production

Also here is the link for the pdf, thoungh it is not finished yet, still needs pics added.

http://c02cutter.com/mummy_cell_v1.0.pdf

Will add the first run video in a short bit...

Westcoastrocks Guest
    Great stuff! Looks good

JojoJaro Guest
    What is the purpose of the hole in the center of the plate?

c02cutter Guest
    If you wanted more support, you could use the middle hole, I do when I assemble for my own. Leaving it open actually can promote a really minor bit of production, as it adds the hole surfaces to the production area. Though only a really small amount.

JojoJaro Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by c02cutter View Post
    If you wanted more support, you could use the middle hole, I do when I assemble for my own. Leaving it open actually can promote a really minor bit of production, as it adds the hole surfaces to the production area. Though only a really small amount.

In that case, would it not make sense to drill holes for support on the 4 corners and the center. This would allow you to properly maintain plate spacing more rigidly even during vehicle vibrations. Or is vibration good so that it will liberate more gas by vibrating it off?

Butch Guest

Question Help Please

Nice Video Sir. I dont understand the (--nn++nn--) Thing
    I thought the way to put the Cell's togather was
    Like (+ - + - + - +) could someone walk me thru this part.

Thanks in advance for any Help !!!

Westcoastrocks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Nice Video Sir. I dont understand the (--nn++nn--) Thing
    I thought the way to put the Cell's togather was
    Like (+ - + - + - +) could someone walk me thru this part.

Thanks in advance for any Help !!!

The strap at the bottom connects the 2 + together so that there is one neg in the middle

smartHHO Guest
    Looks good. Going to add the 3rd also.

c02cutter Guest
    not understanding the --nn++nn-- thing... it isn't that it's +nnnnn--nnnnn+, which allows for voltage to stableize in the cell down to approximately

c02cutter Guest
    oops yes the strap on the bottom is carrying the positive to the far side of the cell. Sorry, got ahead of my reading... silly me...lol