Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 42.7khz

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    "water moleculs to vibrate at their natural frequency of 42.7 khz "

Where did you obtain this information?

Thanks for trying the Amoeba Cell design.

What size did you build and how does it perform?

BoyntonStu

09/10/89 - This is an excerpt from a document graciously provided by Dan A. Davidson from his book "A Breakthrough to New Free Energy Sources". The entire document is listed at KeelyNet as DANART1.TXT should you wish to study it. Dan can be contacted at Dan Davidson. The file has been excerpted because of a recent post indicating a cheaper way to carry out the experiment. That post is at the end of this file. Note: This file is being posted PURELY for information. Any attempt at duplication could be HIGHLY DANGEROUS. If you choose to experiment with water dissociation as described in this file, you take full responsibility for any damages or personal injury which might result from your actions.
    Verification of Frequency to produce
    Etheric Force from Water - 12/20/97
    A recent (1965) possible verification of the frequency Keely used to dissociate water into etheric force was related to me by a scientist when we were discussing certain aspects of free energy. He wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, but his name is on file. I have no other verification of this experiment, however I believe it merits telling. The scientist, I shall call him Dr. X, was doing experiments with ultrasonic sound in a column of water. The object of the experiments was to devise a means of separating various densities of materials by injecting them into a column of water which was subjected to an ultrasonic standing wave vibration. The experimental setup is sketched in Figure 3-3 (for BBS considerations a description follows). A Barium Titanate ultrasonic transducer was fixed to the bottom of a quartz tube which was closed at the bottom and open at the top. Pure water was poured into the tube and the water column was "tuned" so that a standing wave was produced at 40,000 CPS (cycles per second). The transducer was powered by a 700 Watt power amplifier which was driven by an ultrasonic frequency generator. Because of the large amount of power put into the column of water a certain amount of evaporation took place at a constant rate when the transducer was energized. Therefore, to maintain a standing wave in the water column a feedback device caused the frequency to be raised as the water evaporated and the temperature changed. As a test, Dr. X decided to run through the experiment with only water in the tube to insure that a standing wave was maintained as the water evaporated and the frequency rose higher and higher. When the experiment was started everything worked beautifully. Dr. X took periodic readings of his instrumentation and was assured that the standing wave was being maintained. Suddenly, with no warning whatever the water disappeared from the open quartz tube. He looked up thinking to see the water splashed on the ceiling when to his amazement a clean hole went right through the ceiling. The hole was the same size as the inside of the quartz tube. Further investigation showed the hole continued on through the roof also! Dr. X checked his notebook and found the last frequency entry to be 41,300 CPS. It was shortly after this that the water disappeared. Because of the time interval between the last reading and the disappearing water, the frequency sent to the transducer was higher than the last reading and Dr. X said it could well have been very close to 42,800 CPS, the Keely dissociation frequency. (11) This obviously dangerous event caused Dr. X to dismantle the equipment and try some other approach to his problem. This experiment points the way to the use of our modern technology in conjunction with Keely's laws of dissociation to change matter into energy without the use of radioactive materials or extremely expensive atomic accelerators.
    The following was from a post received on 12/20/97. The names have been removed for privacy. "A friend of mine, suggested modifying an ultrasonic humidifier (replacing the frequency tuning resistor with a variable resistor) such that it could be adjusted to operate at the 42k frequency requisite for the separation of H2O into it's constituent parts (I haven't tried it). The power level of the humidifier may be inadaquate for the job, however."
    An interesting idea since piezo transducers (any transducer) can be tuned to any frequency, but has the greatest energy transfer at its resonant frequency. So you could very well use an off the shelf piezo rated at 32khz (its natural resonant frequency) and simply power it at 42.8khz. It would require the establishment and maintenance of a standing wave to properly disrupt the molecular bonds. Since the container used by Dr. X was open ended, what happens if you carry out this experiment in a sealed container, say in a piston chamber? Maybe a single cylinder lawnmower or motorcycle engine? Or would it be more efficient to contain the explosive energy in a pressure tank which would then run the engine, much like the BOESE liquid nitrogen engine or the Airmotor powered automobile. In Keely's experiments with water dissocation in the late 1800's, on many occasions he had explosions that burst iron tubes and in one case blew out the side of his lab. He wound up in the hospital with broken ribs and major bruises. The iron pipes had a needle size hole through 1" and 2" thick iron, which were burst like balloons. Measurements of the force produced from water dissociation based on his experiments quoted "3 drops of water, instantaneously dissociated (in a spherical chamber) to produce 29,000 pounds per square inch".
    Recently we learned that the Water Disrupting Spark Plug promoted around 1994 by Stan Meyers was in fact suggested to him by Dale Pond at a conference in Switzerland back in 1989. The idea was you should be able to use Keely's 42.8khz emitted from a spark plug to instantly dissociate the water molecule to hydrogen and oxygen which would then be exploded to drive the piston. Meyer took this idea, claimed it as his own and never credited Dale with the idea. He cannot patent it because it was disclosed in a public place in the presence of witnesses. Needless to say, like all of Meyer's other claims, nothing has come of it. This is a further indication of how certain people try to capitalize on others' ideas and are not to be trusted...hide your wallets. Check out Dale's SVPVril Website. If you choose to carry out experiments in this area, please share your findings, whether failures or successes with us here at KeelyNet. Thanks!

what a good read!!

very informative, thanks.

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Exclamation dissociate water into etheric force

Please explain this statement: "dissociate water into etheric force"

BTW Are you interested in purchasing a bridge located in Brooklyn?

BoyntonStu

When I see BS I call it BS!

disassociation of water molecules

Stu.. Seems as though Stanley Meyer had this same idea in mind based on some pages that I ran across

http://www.rexresearch.com/meyerhy/meyerhy.htm#danforth

Click on the link about molecular dissociation of water...

I don't know how much credence there is to this stuff, but it might be worth considering. (and for the record, I have no idea what etheric force is)

mike

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    Stu.. Seems as though Stanley Meyer had this same idea in mind based on some pages that I ran across

http://www.rexresearch.com/meyerhy/meyerhy.htm#danforth

Click on the link about molecular dissociation of water...

I don't know how much credence there is to this stuff, but it might be worth considering. (and for the record, I have no idea what etheric force is)

mike
    I consider things that have credence.

NOT this BS!

If you don't understand the words, how are you going to measure it?

Fremastoid fractums?

BoyntonStu

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    If you don't understand the words, how are you going to measure it?
    BoyntonStu
    there are alot of things that I don't understand that can be measured. I'm not the most educated man in the world, but I do know that if I don't understand something, I'll at least be able to find the answer by asking people that know, or researching it enough for myself to make an educated decision.

I feel that it's unfair for you to make a statement such as this as it assumes that if people don't understand something that it must not be fact based. How does this relate to learning?? if our children don't understand somehting, do we assume then that they CAN'T understand it?? If i had waited a day or two to research etheric force, then read for another day or two to see (for myself) if it's possible to dissociate water molecules and produce etheric force, THEN post the link, would you have reacted differently??

I think not. My belief is that by stumbling across these pages that refer to Stanley Meyer's work (while looking for something entirely different) and posting the link here for all to see, that doesn't in any way warrant the insult you have presented here.

I had assumed that those that DO understand the 'words' could pore over the material that I provided and make a sensible determination. if you choose to call it BS that's fine and good, but now it's my turn to ask for your proof. You like to ask for proof when people post ideas, or claims. I agree that this keeps things fact based. We don't need a bunch of false claims. I applaud you and others for this. HOWEVER when you play the BS card, you don't support your decision here with anything other than sarcasm. so could you please explain to those of us that AREN'T well educated of many means WHY water CAN'T be 'dissociated into etheric force' or is it just a belief of yours???

mike

coffeeachiever Guest
    Stu,
    You're a very smart guy and I respect you, but I have to agree with Mike on this one. If you pull the BS card, you have to tell why. References please?

To quote wikipedia on Etheric Force:

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    An early term invented by Thomas Edison for what is now known to be electromagnetic waves.
    Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    To quote wikipedia on Etheric Force:

Russ.
    Seems to me that if Etheric Force is the same as Electromagnetic Force... then It has nothing to do with the above experiment which uses standing waves in water produced by vibration.

I with Stu on this one... seems like BS.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

most inovations are dismissed as bs

May 6, 1990
    Dr. Andrija Puharich's vibratory method of breakin
    Taken from KeelyNet BBS (214) 324-3501 - Sponsored by Vangard Sciences - PO BOX 1031 - Mesquite, TX 75150
    May 6, 1990
    Vibrations that Split Molecules
    Produce Energy

Seawater - or even dirty rainwater - could be transmuted into fuel through a new technique serendipitously discovered by a researcher in medical electronics.

Dr. Andrija Puharich has found a way to split water molecules by tuning in on the vibrations of their atoms and breaking the molecules into hydrogen, which could become fuel, and oxygen.

Alternating-current impulses augment naturally occurring vibrations in the H2O molecules. By boosting the vibrations out of control, Puharich makes the molecules fly apart into the component atoms.

He likens the water-splitting effect to the way soldiers marching in step across a bridge risk damaging the structure by making it vibrate at a critical, stress-producing rate.

Electrolysis by simple direct current would create hydrogen and oxygen with a net energy efficiency of only 54 percent, according to Puharich, a Virginia-based inventor. But he says his alternating-current system reaches better than 90 per cent efficiency.

A former physician, Puharich discovered the water-splitting technique a dozen years ago but has only recently presented his findings publicly.

Originally, he was investigating the DISRUPTIVE EFFECT of electrical resonances on blood clots and noticed a peculiar thing: in dilute blood, a SPECIFIC FREQUENCY made bubbles appear in the liquid.

Lab analysis showed that the bubbles were composed of oxygen and hydrogen.

A barrel-shaped cavity contains the water in Puharich's recently refined system. He introduces alternating current at A KEY FREQUENCY of 600 cycles per second.

The cavity resonates with the impulses in somewhat the same way the body of a violin resonates with the sound of one string, ADDING HIGHER AND LOWER HARMONICS TO THE PRINCIPAL TONE.

The additional harmonics, Puharich says, cause the proton in the hydrogen atom TO ROTATE, further forcing the hydrogen to split from the oxygen.

Puharich suggests that the splitting energy could be provided by solar or wind generators. The hydrogen could then be stored and used conveniently in fuel cells or hydrogen-powered cars.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vangard notes...

This paper is quite astounding in that it correlates with Keelys' claim that water can be progressively dissociated at 620, 630 and 12,000 cycles per second. These are on the molecular, atomic and etheric levels respectively.

It is interesting that the etheric level of 12,000 / 20 = 600 (Puharich's frequency) found by original experimentation. This 600 cps frequency is therefore a harmonic of the 12,000 cps frequency which Puharich discovered.

Keely also claims that the disruption of water occurs at 42,800 cycles per second.

The direct quote from the book "Keely and His Discoveries" by Bloomfield Moore, published in 1893 ;

"The orders of intensification for accelerating dissociation would not be understood by any explanations that could be made, if unaccompanied by the demonstrations witnessed by the late Professor Leidy, Dr. Brinton, and others.

"When the ether flows from a tube, its negative centre represents molecular sub-division carrying interstitially (or between its molecules) the lowest order of liberated ozone.

"This is the first order of ozone and its wonderfully refreshing and vitalizing to those who breathe it.

"The second order, or atomic separation, releases a much higher grade of ozone; in fact, too pure for inhalation, is the one that has been (though attended withe much danger to the operator) utilized by Keely in his carbon register to produce the circuit of high vibration that breaks up the molecular magnetism which is recognized as cohesion.

"The acceleration of these orders is governed by the introductory impulse on a certain combination of vibratory chords, arranged for this purpose in the instrument, with which Keely dissociates the elements of water, and which he calls a Liberator.

"In molecular dissociation one fork of 620 is used, setting the chords on the first octave.

"In atomic separation two forks, one of 620 and one of 630 per second; setting the chords on the second octave.

"In the etheric three forks; one of 620, one of 630, and one of 12,000, setting the chords on the third octave.

As a matter of further clarification, Keely states that you cannot DIRECTLY dissociate a single level of aggregation due to the shell structure of matter.

In other words, if you wish to dissociate the Atomic level, you must first dissociate the molecular to be able to get to the atomic. That follows also if you wish to dissociate the etheric, you must disrupt the molecular AND the atomic, THEN the etheric.

Keely refers to this technique as progressive dissociation.

In 1988, we had Andrija Puharich in Dallas for about 4 days as a joint speaker for Vangard Sciences and MUFON Metroplex. We spent many hours with Andrija and discussed a wide variety of subjects.

At that time, I asked him about this experiment and he said the original research was done in the late 50's, early 60's by him in a dual attempt. One was to selectively remove gases from the blood and the other to dissolve clots.

Andrija had not heard of Keely or his work with dissociation or disruption of matter with acoustic frequencies. He was quite interested that the work had been done almost 100 years ago and wanted to know more about Keely.

Dr. Puharich has dropped out of sight over the last few years, so we have lost contact with him. He was at that time (1988) very concerned about the ecology and was working on some type of retreat for future hard times.

They were re-building an old hydro-electric power system fed by a small lake on the land they had in Virginia. Puharich at that time was living on land donated by R. J. Reynolds.

We heard recently that Reynolds was attempting to get the land back. Since we have not seen or heard from Andrija in about 2 years, we don't know what is going on with him.

We hope this information is of use in your researches.

As with all Vangard information and KeelyNet text files, you are free to reproduce or distribute as you wish.

------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have comments or other information relating to such topics as this paper covers, please upload to KeelyNet or send to the Vangard Sciences address as listed on the first page.

Thank you for your consideration, interest and support.

Jerry W. Decker.........Ron Barker...........Chuck Henderson Vangard Sciences/KeelyNet