Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    how do magnets do this? both para and ortho would still be going into the combustion chamber. plus theres another couple feet AFTER the injection point. This seems like a hoax to me :/ I want it to be right. i just dont see HOW it is right?

Seriously.....??

1; There's only a few inches left if your injecting the correct location.
    2; If your making ortho and keeping it highly agitated(magnets or an electrical feild(coils), then you have a much better HHO. If your making ortho and not helping it along its way you will burn para.

The magnets create the field that PULLS on the hydrogen and oxygen particles to keep then at a high state of agitation being as there magnetic in nature.
    The cracking of water is the start. But you have many factors in doing this and the quality of the product that comes from it! You need to study this in detail to understand it. Not just this forum but search scientifically on the electrolysis of water. Expect a lot of reading.
    Its done right or its not done !
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Madsceintist View Post
    Magnets.............
    With the correct direction.
    Mad, what direction should the magnets be? What kind of magnets can be used?

Quote Originally Posted by iger13 View Post
    Mad, what direction should the magnets be? What kind of magnets can be used?

Well now that's an open question.
    I have a massive amount of speaker magnets that came from 5 1/4 inch ford door speakers. Just put each one on the next so they stick to one another, I have 6 in one stack. The stack has a hole in it which the tubes run thru. Right now i'm trying positive(or North) in, negative(or South) out. You can also go with a wound coil close to or at the injection point. RadioShack has a descent coil kit you wind yourself, just don't wind it on metal, use plastic or better 'vinyl', such as the factory fuel line on GM cars.

I suppose you could use some very small motor magnets, but you have to use them so the polarity is working to your advantage!
    Hail HHO.

Quote Originally Posted by aceras624 View Post
    ive heard of computers MPG readings being rediculously high compared to what the vehicle is ACTUALLY getting. Have you double checked these readings with math?
    Numbers match city 18 before.....drum roll..... 22.2 after.... thats not bad...I'm a lil nervous about exhaust temp and havent checked it as of yet.

Are you running lean ?

If not, engine should run slightly cooler with Hydrogen.

Hello, All Fellow HHO users! I have been running a system for over two years now, summer and winter. I am here to tell you, these things work!
    Like many of you I began with a single jar reactor, and got some progress, but in those days we were newbees.
    After much trial and error, and variuos designs. here is what we are running today.
    Vehicle: 1990 G-20 3/4 Ton Van, 4300 pounds, 350 V8.
    We are using two jars, Ball Widemouth. The jar caps are Plastic Storage Lids for Wide Mouth Jars:
    http://www.hayneedle.com/product/bal...emouthjars.cfm
    I am also running a MAP Sensor Enhancer:
    http://burnhydrox.com/shop/index.php...products_id=65
    I didn't get along with the acrylic tower and wire. I went to a three stainless bolts, negative/positive/negative arrangments instead. I tried wiring the bolts for 2 positive one negative, but the negative electrode got hot fast. Dividing the electrons seems to help keep the electrodes cooler. I switch my reactors from the dash, with two 50 Amp Toggle switches. These go to two 30 Amp Circuit Breakers, this regulates the reactor draw at 30 Amps. We tried it at a 50 Amp draw, but the jars ran too hot.

The heardest thing for me was a proper bubbler/filter for my system. I spent three times longer on this project that the reactors setup itself. We tried a bubbler, made from a Ball jar, inlet and outlet on top, tube running down under the water. This worked somewhat. We had to be very careful of the level of water, of a suction into the engine would ensure. Then I hit on a filter chamber, this would filter out the inpurities, and the smells. I made it from this:
    Mainstays Storage Canister
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-...edium/17165301
    At first I fed the gas into the bottom, and took it from the top. This tended to drain the reactors in short time. So, we switched feeding the HHO at the top, which is afixed level to the reactors, and drawing the HHO from the bottom. I have half an old cotton bedsheet stuffed tighly in the cannister, and when the engine is running, you cannot pull the top open. My Vacuum Guage reads 20 Hg at idle in netural, 17 Hg in gear with brake held. We are getting 35 plus mpg on the open highway, 28-30 around the countryside, or in town. The engine, a stock 350/200 hp truck engine runs like a new one, now that it is free of carbon. We run an MSD 50,000 Volt ignition system, and oinize the fuel line.

I will post pictures later. I had joined this forum before, but forgot where it was at.

Hi again everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I have been getting better results (over 30MPG) after leaning out my carb. It turns out that I only managed to lean out my idle speed, but boy did it do wonders! I think I could lean it out even more, a 1/4 turn maybe, but that's for another time.

Anyway, I have been doing a bit of reading and would like to run some stuff by you, but thought that it may need its own thread. So, please head over to the link below when you get the chance.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....1463#post51463

Thanks, in advance.

45+ mpg highway - 2006 Honda Civic LX since March 2009

I have HHO boosting my Civic for almost 100K miles.

Video as installed and running:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLaNwNHrGk

Video explaining setup:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbCfOCzAM4Y

Just sharing

I will have my balls handed to me for this one, I'm sure.............................
    Before they get cut,, RUSTY,, I am making a full documentary of the Toyota in nice video to string out in a thread all at once as to have it in one short, quick, clean, neat, easy to get to and read place !!!!!! This is to eliminate a long thread or to many questions that make a thread as long as some of these do tend to get. NO it wont be tomorrow or next week, but it will come along in good time, so be patient and just look forward to it, please.

greenfuelbooster;
    But as I can see your set-up is fairly newly installed. Clean fasteners and components, nothing that would look like it's been ran 100,000 miles to me !! The plastic zip ties on the 'cell' by the exhaust would have melted off as well as the rubber around the cell is fresh looking. To close to the exhaust to look that clean and that new, any of it. Looks like it was put in very recently.

I'm not hating on you, but when it comes to the pursuit of HHO and the truth, It has to be TRUE....................NOTHING but the TRUTH !!!

It is still a good start and a nice effort, but keep it real and ask questions when you need to know how or why something is one way or the other!
    Hail HHO.

toyota landcruiser 4.5 litre straight 6 aussie version

Hi all,

First I want to thank everyone for the kind help here .
    I have installed my hho system and run it for 3 tanks of fuel (petrol)
    I have found no difference but I will explain the setup just in case i missed something.

The vehicle system has no oxygen sensor in the exhaust at all and they aparrently run in open loop mode , so it sould be ideal. it is 0bd2 2001 model 4wd

I am generating 2 .2 lpm plus and I have tried different points of input ..pre air cleaner and manifold direct.

I do my sums on the range of my main tank 95 litres normally 500-530 depending on the wind (open road conditions)
    The vehicle has a roof rack and would never be considered economical on fuel.

If any body has any thing that is worth trying before I say that it doesnt work on this one ?
    Thanks in advance
    Lindsay