Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Testimonials!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by volomike View Post
    Did ours with a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 122K miles on it, ran rough after engine start (for a couple minutes) for several months before we started working with HHO, and had an engine light before HHO. Used the Power Tube Kit from YouTube video.

Interesting. I'm getting 8mpg more with HHO, just like you are. I went from 16 to 24mpg. Still, however, we're just getting started and are continuing with more changes.

Also, even when I turned off the HHO, the engine had a great effect -- we were still getting 24mpg, as if the process cleaned out the engine, and then the engine light we had on for several months (before we experimented with HHO) went out.

We're using the Power Tube Kit from YouTube, using 1 tablespoon of baking soda per 1.5cups of water currently until I can get my hands on lye or potash in two days. We're also using aluminum plate inside the tube instead of the recommended stainless steel, but will be replacing that soon.

We're going back to the workbench from here on out to get this more scientific and optimal before putting it back in the Cherokee again.
    If you turned your HHO generator off and still continued to get 24 MPG, then the improvement was not from the HHO burning. Theoretically it could have cleaned things up though.

Suzuki Baleno 1997, 1.6 engine: originally 27MPG around town, 39MPG on a run keeping under 60MPH. Now does 45MPG around town, 60MPG on a run at under 60MPH. so 53-66% increase in MPG and it drives like a dream. These results are from many tank fulls to be sure of accuracy. Had results as high as 67MPG but couldn't be sure of accuracy.
    Please remember that tthese are for European gallons.
    Around 20A draw for best results using our Drycells and PWM mostly, no O2 jobs or other stuff, keeping it simple.

Have had varying results with other cars, some much less increase in MPG, but always seem to get better performance without fail. I would say that 25% is more likely the norm, unless the advantage is used up in performance.

You gotta' love HHO!!

79 chevy c-10

before HHO, 12 mpg with a new re-man engine.
    first HHO, crude pvc tube, 8 plates +-+-+-+- config, very low output.
    now almost 15 mpg.
    building a new tero cell, -nnnnn+nnnnn- config with 6" x 7" plates (or close to it).
    post results when I get it done. (might be a while)

Hello all,
    I installed my unit, the Mason jar reactor, about two weeks ago on my 1990 Chevy G-20 Full size Van, all 4300 pounds of her, plus a 350 ci V-8 engine with TPI. We were getting maybe 20-22 mpg, and I had done many things to boost my mileage, High Energy ignition system, a Fuel Boss fuel ionizer, (too rare earth magnets attached to the fuel line) frequent tune ups, tires pumped up to 40 psi, new MAP sensor, etc. Installed the unit, and my miles per gallon immediately went up to near 40 for highway, and 35 city. We do not yet have our MAP Sensor Enhancer installed, and I am already real happy with the installation. We put ours in the Charcoal Canister shell, cut it down and made cooling holes on the sides, the unit sits in there nice, and can be raised and set on the core support for easy refilling, cleaning, and showing off.

That being said, pay attention here! We have ours on a toggle switch to battery, not wired through the ignition switch. I left it on for three hours. The acrylic tower twisted into a new shape, requiring me to tighten up the wires to make the unit produce. I have ordered a new tower, and now have a nice, bright amber light installed in the dash that I cannot help but see. The thing in a hydrogen reactor, you know, and left on long enough, it could explode, and spew hot, exited water onto how engine parts, causing a fire. One thing, for those who are worried about the Mason jar, it didn't even crack. My Mom used to pour boiling hot liquids into them when canning.

Success! Take that, Big Oil!

Ok, guess I'll be the first........
    You're claiming that with one of those mason jar/wire/baking soda "reactors", you've basically doubled your MPG's? Interesting, to say the least, since a 350 (5.7L) needs at least 2.5 to 3 LPM HHO to do anything at all.
    Mason jar thingy's might put out 150 ml. per minute at around 20 amps. if you're lucky, as long as everything's sealed well.
    Most of the folks experimenting with oxyhydrogen spend a minimum of hundreds of dollars hoping for a 10 to 20 percent increase.
    You might want to post some pictures, videos, stat's, etc..
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by lhazleton View Post
    You said it for all of us, my friend.
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

Ya know Steve, I really thought that this would have been a friggin' field day in here! Either knowledgeable members are holding their tongues, or they're still laughing too hard to type.
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php

Ya know Steve, I really thought that this would have been a friggin' field day in here! Either knowledgeable members are holding their tongues, or they're still laughing too hard to type.
    Or we are just so tired of hearing the same old mason jar story that we are starting to ignore these types of comments. They seem to always get posted then you never hear from them again.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

It probably made so much steam that any gains were from water injection, and a weee bit of HHO. And, just a theory, but the reason we never hear from them again is that after a thrashing the likes of which has just been delivered here, who in their right mind would want to come back for more, I axe you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're claiming that with one of those mason jar/wire/baking soda "reactors", you've basically doubled your MPG's? .
    As I said, I have done a lot of other things to the engine too, I am a retied automotive engineer, and know ways to double mileage without a generator, that is simply icing on the cake. Upgrading your ignition system to 50,000 volts helps a lot, and the right plugs, primary wires, cam and lifters, engine timing, all are a factor. The latest test we ran we were getting 39 mpg on the highway.