Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Does hho work?

wljohns Guest
    scooterdog =big oil puppet

bigapple Guest
    Wow, this dude just doesn't give up. Instead of making millions and millions of dollars with his excellent degrees, he decides to spend his time throwing numbers and theories around in an online forum. Are you serious man? REALLY? If you're so respectable and so smart, go somewhere where your degrees and education matter.

wljohns Guest
    Ya know, been thinking. THIS forum must really be making a difference or "THEY" would not be sending the goons this way.

HiTechRedNeck73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wljohns View Post
    scooterdog =big oil puppet
    Quote Originally Posted by wljohns View Post
    Ya know, been thinking. THIS forum must really be making a difference or "THEY" would not be sending the goons this way.
    x2, I agree... "THEY" must be pretty ticked off at us...

DigitalMocking Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    So you admit to the loss by using hho? Or are you saying I'm incorrect?
    Of course it takes energy in the form of horsepower to create HHO gas. Anyone claiming otherwise is insane. The point of HHO is to change the burn properties of your F/A mixture.

Scooterdog Guest
    Oh Lord it's hard to be humble! Man, either you guys are part of this scam, or are to stupid to realize you've been taken!

Canada, Berkly, Consumer Affairs, Popular Mechanics, all prove it 's bunk. You scammers try to throw out real science and technology, and replace it with lies. Lies, lies, all lies.

Not one of you have gone into a school, with a dyno, and had them test your bunk products(and you won't), then have one of the professors conductiing the test go before a public notary, and sign a SWORN AFFIDAVIT! Why? Because you and I both know what will happen.

Yep, I work in the oil field, and make tons of money. Cry me a river! People who blame thier faults in life on industries are showing their true colors. Hell, if it worked, I'd be on the bandwagon as well, but it doesn't. It's been tested for almost 100 years, by people with REAL knowledge, and the money to do REAL testing. You guys in your shops(or basements) are just part of the scam, taking money from folks who are looking for some kind of help. Parasites, plain and simple.

Prove my math wrong, prove my technology wrong. Get a sworn affidavit. I guess that's asking to much from the shysters.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooterdog View Post
    Oh Lord it's hard to be humble! Man, either you guys are part of this scam, or are to stupid to realize you've been taken!

Canada, Berkly, Consumer Affairs, Popular Mechanics, all prove it 's bunk. You scammers try to throw out real science and technology, and replace it with lies. Lies, lies, all lies.

Not one of you have gone into a school, with a dyno, and had them test your bunk products(and you won't), then have one of the professors conductiing the test go before a public notary, and sign a SWORN AFFIDAVIT! Why? Because you and I both know what will happen.

Yep, I work in the oil field, and make tons of money. Cry me a river! People who blame thier faults in life on industries are showing their true colors. Hell, if it worked, I'd be on the bandwagon as well, but it doesn't. It's been tested for almost 100 years, by people with REAL knowledge, and the money to do REAL testing. You guys in your shops(or basements) are just part of the scam, taking money from folks who are looking for some kind of help. Parasites, plain and simple.

Prove my math wrong, prove my technology wrong. Get a sworn affidavit. I guess that's asking to much from the shysters.

Why don’t you do a very simple test. It would be hard to argue with the results. Heres a cheap and easy test anyone can do. (best of all it non subjective, and no ECU to mess up results)

1. Take a small gas powered generator. Run it with a steady load, say 3000 watts (6- 500 watt lamps from harbor freight $20) also hook up an analog clock to it.

Then run it and see how long it takes to use 1 liter of gas.

2. Then repeat. This time with the added load of a battery charger running a HOD gen producing 1 LPM. Run the hho into the intake, & time the run. (Be careful of detonation you may have reduce LPM's)

3. Repeat 1 & 2 three times and see what you come up with.

I wish i still had access to a generator id like to video this test.

Scooterdog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Why don’t you do a very simple test. It would be hard to argue with the results. Heres a cheap and easy test anyone can do. (best of all it non subjective, and no ECU to mess up results)

1. Take a small gas powered generator. Run it with a steady load, say 3000 watts (6- 500 watt lamps from harbor freight $20) also hook up an analog clock to it.

Then run it and see how long it takes to use 1 liter of gas.

2. Then repeat. This time with the added load of a battery charger running a HOD gen producing 1 LPM. Run the hho into the intake, & time the run. (Be careful of detonation you may have reduce LPM's)

3. Repeat 1 & 2 three times and see what you come up with.

I wish i still had access to a generator id like to video this test.
    That will prove what? Why not put it on a dyno, so we can see exactly what is going on at each stage? Probably because those results can't be argued.

I'm very supprised that this person is still here AND that we respond to him. I actually feel sorry for this person, why would someone repetedly reply in this fassion over and over again? Lonelyness, confrontational, ignorance. I'd like to suggest we ignore his posts and get on with improving our HHO production.

pj91gsx Guest
    most likely scooterdog just wants to see it work, he wants to know if it works or not, and a simple answer yes is not good enough for him, he want to see the improvements in front of him. He should read Mr. Smiths experiment in HHO.